See below for the latest aerials of 12South Flats. Almost complete!
- RT @GlobeStcom: Industrial Service Facilities have a vacancy rate of less than 3.0% in major markets. ow.ly/icL030kAFJg 15 hours ago
- What insights about #Nashville #CRE does Southeast Venture Principal Tarek El Gammal have? Check them out here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT @Tennessean: Nashville airport authority to break ground on new Concourse D tnne.ws/2M8abyS 21 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chicago-based transportation firm expands into downtown Nashville
- Leadership Nashville reveals its 2018-19 class
- Exclusive: Two years after sale, this Nashville company is changing again
- Take a look at the new concourse headed to Nashville International Airport
- Georgia developer has riverfront apartment project on its mind
- Noted Nashville BBQ pitmaster taking over Midtown restaurant spot
- Record label signs its own deal, in a new downtown tower
- The Boss: If he’s not on the UT sideline, you might find Jerry Stump strummin’ at Puckett’s
- Metro Council narrowly rejects property-tax increase
- Texas money finances new 20-story tower on strip-club site
- 12 South 12 South Flats 12South 12South Flats Amazon Antioch apartment apartments Ashley Bishop Axson West Barge Cauthen & Associates Brentwood Broker brokerage Cam Sorenson commercial real estate construction Cool Springs CRE deals development East Nashville Flagpole property Franklin Gaylord Green Hills Groundbreaking Gulch H.G Hill Realty HCA HealthSpring Hendersonville Hillsboro Village Hotel Indigo industrial interior design Jon Petty lending Mallory Park Mallory Park Phase II Mayor Karl Dean Med Mart MetroCenter Michael Finucane Middle Tennessee Midtown multi-family multifamily Murfreesboro Music City Center Music Row Nashville Nashville Business Journal Nashville Post Nashville Sounds NBJ Neighborhood Spotlight office Randy Parham real estate restaurants retail Rivergate Silo Bend SoBro Southeast Venture Tarek El Gammal Terrazzo the nations Todd Alexander Urban Land Institute Vanderbilt West End Williamson County Wood Caldwell