See below for the latest aerials of 12South Flats. Almost complete!
- Check out @amazon's latest attempt at in-store #retail pickup ow.ly/YyEP30eu6RV https://t.co/TEmKv5o6oX 3 hours ago
- Calculating the #transit funding potential with 4 #tax possibilities: ow.ly/kfOc30eu8iY https://t.co/mBa8UOnU2v 1 day ago
- See how #Walmart is competing with #Amazon with its new scan-and-go #technology ow.ly/Ndj630ejr5X https://t.co/RnrPR9kIOp 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- This business incubator targets a growing part of Nashville's population
- Nashville's upstart bank raises more money
- SoBro building under contract
- Vanderbilt to make stadium decision within weeks
- SoBro restaurant closing
- Hotel developer buys West Nashville site
- Home Depot transforming store rooftops into 'mini solar farms' (Video)
- Introducing Jobs Watch: Your new barometer for Nashville's growth
- 100 people a day? The NBJ's Jobs Watch map shows 900 jobs every month
- Ballpark development still on the radar for sons of Sounds' owner
- 12 South 12 South Flats 12 South Lofts 12South 12South Flats Amazon Antioch apartment apartments Ashley Bishop Axson West Barge Cauthen & Associates Brentwood Broker brokerage Cam Sorenson commercial real estate construction Cool Springs CRE deals development East Nashville Flagpole property Franklin Gaylord Green Hills Gulch H.G Hill Realty HCA HealthSpring Hendersonville Hillsboro Village Hotel Indigo industrial interior design Jon Petty lending Mallory Park Mallory Park Phase II Mayor Karl Dean Med Mart MetroCenter Michael Finucane Middle Tennessee Midtown multi-family multifamily Murfreesboro Music City Center Music Row Nashville Nashville Business Journal Nashville Post Nashville Sounds NBJ office Opry Mills Randy Parham real estate restaurants retail Rivergate Roscoe High SoBro Southeast Venture Tennessee Terrazzo the nations Todd Alexander Urban Land Institute Vanderbilt West End Williamson County Wood Caldwell