See below for the latest aerials of 12South Flats. Almost complete!
- RT @Bisnow: Real estate in 2030 will be radically different. Here are the skills you’ll need to survive bit.ly/2NNO7KD https://t.c… 5 hours ago
- Find out why strong investment interest has lead to a rebound in transaction volume in the #property #market. Learn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @Station40Apts: Located on the Charlotte Avenue corridor, Station 40 is perfectly positioned just moments from downtown and nearby every… 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Downtown park at center of controversial land swap jumps in value in new appraisal
- Giarratana's new $8M penthouse is his test lab for 60-story Paramount plans
- Here's Gov. Bill Haslam's advice to his successor
- Dean's Pitch: He wants to take ‘It City’ statewide
- Governor's race: Dean’s view on supporting business
- Governor's race: Get to know Karl Dean
- Scorecard: Time runs out for proposed 38-story Gulch skyscraper
- Report: Franklin-based Acadia in sale talks
- Haslam: Nashville's still in the running for Amazon's second headquarters
- Here are your 2018 Power 100: Trendsetters
- 12 South 12 South Flats 12South 12South Flats Amazon Antioch apartment apartments Ashley Bishop Axson West Barge Cauthen & Associates Brentwood Broker brokerage Cam Sorenson commercial real estate construction Cool Springs CRE deals development East Nashville Flagpole property Franklin Gaylord Green Hills Groundbreaking Gulch H.G Hill Realty HCA HealthSpring Hendersonville Hillsboro Village Hotel Indigo industrial interior design Jon Petty lending Mallory Park Mallory Park Phase II Mayor Karl Dean Med Mart MetroCenter Michael Finucane Middle Tennessee Midtown multi-family multifamily Murfreesboro Music City Center Music Row Nashville Nashville Business Journal Nashville Post Nashville Sounds NBJ Neighborhood Spotlight office Randy Parham real estate restaurants retail Silo Bend SoBro Southeast Venture Tarek El Gammal Tennessee Terrazzo the nations Todd Alexander Urban Land Institute Vanderbilt West End Williamson County Wood Caldwell