Nashville CRE Links
- Crye-Leike’s Midtown office sells for $1.2 million — Nashville Business Journal (link)
- Downtown church pays $1.4 million for SoBro site — Nashville Business Journal (link)
- Investment group buys Rivergate retail strip — Nashville Post (link)
- Mammoth Nashville-area apartment portfolio hits the sales block — Nashville Business Journal (link)
- Nashville City Center sale could lure out-of-state bids, top $100M — Nashville Business Journal (link)
Deliveries, Absorption & Vacancy
Quoted Rental Rates
Next week: West End
Also in this series: Metro Center, Green Hills, Downtown, Cool Springs, Brentwood, Airport North & South
Last week we started our series detailing the the Nashville area office market. This week, we bring you a market overview.
Nashville consists of eight office submarkets.
- Airport North & South
- Cool Springs
- Green Hills / Music Row
- Rivergate / Hendersonville
- West End
Here’s the breakdown, submarket by submarket:
Check back next week for a more detailed description of the Airport North & South market.