Nashville CRE Links
- Downtown Nashville building fetches $625,000 — Nashville Business Journal (link)
- Parking lot battleground might get apartments — Tennessean (link)
- Permit Patrol: 19 August 2011 — Nashville Post (link)
- Real estate notes: Wonton Foods buys La Vergne facility — Nashville Post — (link)
- Windham Professionals — Southeast Venture blog (link)
You may have seen the news that Windham Professionals is building a new regional headquarters in Hendersonville’s Indian Lake development, but you probably didn’t know that Southeast Venture is architect on the project.
The project is a 24,000-square-foot call center. The building is a one-story, steel frame with brick and stucco exterior, and is expected to achieve LEED certification.
Windham Elevation Rendering
It will house 350 phone operators and corporate staff, and create about 100 new jobs.