Read all about this incredible deal (which was brokered by Southeast Venture) in the Nashville Business Journal.
- RT @NAIOP: Heard at #CREConverge this week: “We’re mid-cycle, maybe the sixth or seventh inning,” says Ryan Sweet, director of real-time #e… 1 day ago
- New trends are driving the future of #CRE financing. Find out more in @bizjournals: ow.ly/oZZc30mfPLv https://t.co/qlSetYktJs 1 day ago
- Stop by our booth at the @TheNationsNash festival TOMORROW (10/20)! Join us on 51st Ave from 4-10pm and enjoy good… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Dominant hotelier strikes deal for big Marriott
- Nashville's tech darling? This CEO says his firm should be it
- First look: $80M East Bank development near Topgolf draws closer
- Why Giarratana's next skyscraper will only have two-bedroom condos
- Gun company moving HQ to Nashville
- Why an East Nashville outpost is just the beginning for this new restaurant
- Envision goes shopping following $9.9 billion sale
- Nashville benefits company sold
- From the editor: It's time to vote
- Scorecard: Aggressive restaurant group plans another West End eatery
- 12 South 12 South Flats 12South 12South Flats Amazon Antioch apartment apartments Ashley Bishop Axson West Barge Cauthen & Associates Brentwood Broker brokerage Cam Sorenson commercial real estate construction Cool Springs CRE deals development East Nashville Flagpole property Franklin Gaylord Green Hills Groundbreaking Gulch H.G Hill Realty HCA HealthSpring Hendersonville Hillsboro Village Hotel Indigo industrial interior design Jon Petty lending Mallory Park Mallory Park Phase II Mayor Karl Dean Med Mart MetroCenter Michael Finucane Middle Tennessee Midtown multi-family multifamily Murfreesboro Music City Center Music Row Nashville Nashville Business Journal Nashville Post Nashville Sounds NBJ Neighborhood Spotlight office Randy Parham real estate restaurants retail Silo Bend SoBro Southeast Venture Tarek El Gammal Tennessee Terrazzo the nations Todd Alexander Urban Land Institute Vanderbilt West End Williamson County Wood Caldwell